Enrol in the latest and NEW
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
We are experts in the VET sector and have worked extensively with individuals and companies all over Australia. We use this expertise to contribute positively to the training and development of future VET professionals.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the next step if you want to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to work in an RTO, TAFE or enterprise as a…
- Trainer and/or assessor
- Enterprise trainer and/or enterprise assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
RTO Leadership Institute Offers a Flexible Supportive Model to Get You Qualified…
- Supported online delivery model with interactive videos, live support and regular interaction with your RLI Learning Coach
- New groups starting every month. Enrol at any time!
- Upgrade options for experienced trainers & assessors looking to upgrade outdated qualifications.
- RPL options – Use the contact form above to enquire about your upgrade and RPL options
- Onsite delivery options for corporate groups of at least 12
This qualification prepares individuals for work delivering nationally recognised training and assessment in the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector, often in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) or TAFEs. The course is also suitable preparation for those who deliver training and competency assessment in a workplace context.
It is a requirement that trainers and assessors delivering nationally recognised training in Australia hold this qualification (or relevant skill sets from the units in the qualification) under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
The course uses an online learning approach based on online learning, videos, live webinars, learning activities, reading, personal research, and workplace learningand a placement where participants are provided with the opportunity to practice and refine their skills.
A variety of options are offered for individuals wishing to undertake this course.
• A supported online program consisting of online learning content, videos, forums and weekly live tutorials. Tutorials go for 1.5 hours each week.
Participants must commit to 21.5 hours per week of reading and homework. Intakes every month.
• An upgrade program for those holding the previous TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment which includes partial credit, partial RPL and some online learning (depending on previous units completed and recent work experience).
• For organisations wishing to deliver this qualification onsite for groups of 12 or more staff, we can tailor a program to suit your needs. Talk to us about your needs.
You must have access to a workplace or practice environment where you can practice your skills and complete activities for your assessment tasks, including delivering training to individuals and groups, and conducting workplace assessment.
This is the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from the 2016 Training and Education (TAE) Training Package.
Upon successful completion of all required assessments, students will be issued with the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment by RTO Leadership Institute, RTO ID: 40682.
Topics And Units
Students must complete a total of 10 units (9 core and 1 elective) to achieve this qualification. Options in elective units are available for self-paced and RPL programs.
FUNDAMENTALS OF TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
This topic is an introductory topic that gives students an understanding of the VET system, regulatory requirements, Training Packages and accredited courses and the national training system. This cluster relates to all units in the program and there is no assessment as it is purely an introductory training section.
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction (Elective)
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
ADDRESSING LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY NEEDS
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
Deposit of $500. Remaining to be paid in 5 monthly installments of $290.
$170 per unit.
Plus application fee of $200
Workplace groups – Costs will vary depending on the number of students
Minimum number of students is 12.
We recently approached RTO Leadership Institute with regards to designing and delivering a tailor-made version of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification for around 20 of our staff members. Our requirements were quite specific in terms of the content design and delivery timeframes, and quite a bit of pre-work was required in order... READ MORE
It is rare these days to find a business partner that really listens and encourages you to maintain your identity, whilst at the same time providing an umbrella that allows you to do what you do best. I have found that the staff and management at RTO Leadership Institute set high standards not only with... READ MORE
6 month course
Online live tutorials every week. Placement and practice required.
$1,950 for Individuals
RPL $170 per unit plus $200 Application Fee
Ask us for a quote for workplace/ corporate groups
1300 178 179 or