RTO Auditing Fundamentals
This webinar series explores the basic principles and procedures any successful Auditor must carry out when auditing a Registered Training Organisation.
Designed for experienced VET professionals, looking to get into internal auditing, this session covers basic auditing principles, auditing preparation and execution processes, how to choose a sample to audit, and an in-depth look at the most common ‘gotchas’ and traps often found by Auditors.
Session participants walk away with a strong understanding of Government Standards for the RTO auditing environment in 2017. The content of this session is regularly updated to reflect current auditing regulations and practices.
- Introduction to auditing, auditing principles, purpose of an audit
- What to audit and how often
- Choosing your sample
- Preparing to conduct an audit – finding a suitable report template, notifying staff, who should be involved
- Choosing your sample appropriately (choosing high volume/ high risk quals, units etc)
- Key points to look for under each standard.
- Where do RTOs often go wrong?
About Your Trainer
It is rare these days to find a business partner that really listens and encourages you to maintain your identity, whilst at the same time providing an umbrella that allows you to do what you do best. I have found that the staff and management at RTO Leadership Institute set high standards not only with... READ MORE
We recently approached RTO Leadership Institute with regards to designing and delivering a tailor-made version of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification for around 20 of our staff members. Our requirements were quite specific in terms of the content design and delivery timeframes, and quite a bit of pre-work was required in order... READ MORE