Take your career to the next level by completing your
Certificate IV In Leadership And Management (BSB42015)
Would you like to develop leadership and management expertise
so you can become an effective workplace leader?
This course will allow you to develop your confidence and skills in guiding, leading and supporting others in the workplace while also effectively managing your own performance and driving your organisation to success.
A Certificate IV in Leadership and Management with RTO Leadership Institute offers you an opportunity to…
- Further your career by honing your leadership and management skills and expertise so you can become a great leader and succeed in roles such as manager, supervisor or team leader.
- Gain confidence in your own leadership skills.
- Gain the skills to appropriately manage staff, manage your own performance, become a superior workplace communicator and more!
Choose between a workplace delivery model where your RLI Learning Coach will visit you one-on-one in the workplace to provide mentoring, training and support or sign up to one of our public programs, coming up soon in Melbourne.
If you’re a business looking to offer this program to a group of staff, we can help by tailoring a program and delivering it in-house at a time and place that suits you.
RTO Leadership Institute offers flexible course options to help you become an accomplished leader in a range of workplace settings.
With a proven track record, we have helped individuals and businesses all over Australia reach their goals and take careers to the next level. Will you be another one of our success stories?
A Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is the next logical step if you want to…
- Develop your leadership approach, and improve your own performance and team effectiveness.
- Become a superior workplace communicator!
- Gain a highly valued skill that is in demand by organisations in both the public and private sectors.
- Learn about how to achieve success for your organisation by helping them achieve organisational goals
- Thrive on being responsible for organising and monitoring the output of a team.
RTO Leadership will help get you qualified by offering…
- A workplace delivery option where you will be visited every 4-6 weeks at your workplace and providing training, support and workplace assessment – its like having your very own workplace mentor!
- A class based option if you’d prefer to attend group training at regular intervals with like-minded peers
- Tailored solutions for businesses and companies looking to train their staff
- Recognition of Prior Learning for those with experience that need to get qualified by having their skills and experience formally recognised
ENQUIRE NOW to find out more about completing a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management with RTO Leadership Institute. Take the first steps towards excelling at team leadership and management roles in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts.
As industry experts, RTO Leadership Institute is pleased to offer you professional development programs to help you advance your career.
What are the possible job roles this course could lead to?
- Manager – which may be a General Manager, Office Manager, Operations Manager, Customer/Client Services Manager or other
- Team Leader
Who is the course designed for?
- Anyone looking to ramp up their career in leadership and management
- Those who want to provide in-house training for staff in their organisation – we can tailor the program to suit your context
- Job networks who are looking to provide training to job seekers
- Current managers or supervisors who don’t have a formal qualification and want to get their skills recognised via our RPL program
Nationally Recognised Qualification
Class based – Melbourne on request for workplace groups
Workplace based – Melbourne
RPL – All states and territories
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Workplace based – Estimated duration is 10-12 months however this course is self-paced and individual training and assessment plans and completion rates may vary.
Class based – On request from workplaces, classes can be delivered over a 6-12 month period, customised to suit the cohort.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
Workplace groups and RPL – enrol anytime
Dates for class groups to be arranged on request
Fee for Service (Self Funded)
In order to enrol in this course with RTO Leadership Institute, students must have a current relevant role involving both customer service and coordinating, managing or supervising staff. Students must be working in this role for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
What Topics And Units
To gain your Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, you’ll need to complete 12 units. At RTO Leadership we require you to complete 4 compulsory units, plus a choice of eight of the following two elective streams.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
Elective Stream 1
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Elective Stream 2
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
*Correct at the time of publishing. Requirements may change in the future.
Deposit of $500. Remaining to be paid in 5 monthly instalments of $500.
RPL – upgrade
Workplace groups – Costs will vary depending on the number of students
Determined based on corporate needs.
It is rare these days to find a business partner that really listens and encourages you to maintain your identity, whilst at the same time providing an umbrella that allows you to do what you do best. I have found that the staff and management at RTO Leadership Institute set high standards not only with... READ MORE
We recently approached RTO Leadership Institute with regards to designing and delivering a tailor-made version of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification for around 20 of our staff members. Our requirements were quite specific in terms of the content design and delivery timeframes, and quite a bit of pre-work was required in order... READ MORE