Innovative eLearning: Strategies & Tactics For 2017/2018
Innovative eLearning: Strategies & Tactics For 2017/2018 is an exciting session exposing participants to the latest in effective eLearning theory and course design.
This practical, hands-on session builds upon the fundamentals of contemporary eLearning strategies and tactics by examining new ways to design and develop eLearning content. At the end of the session, participants have the skills to:
- Design, author, and assemble compelling interactive courses,
- Increase learner engagement, and
- Differentiate themselves as thought leaders in the VET industry.
No prior eLearning experience is required to attend this popular session.
- Advanced eLearning tools, what is good, what is great
- How eLearning is evolving
- What makes a ‘exceptional’ eLearning journey, the online, support, coaching and various other tools
- What will the future of eLearning look like
About Your Trainer
We recently approached RTO Leadership Institute with regards to designing and delivering a tailor-made version of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification for around 20 of our staff members. Our requirements were quite specific in terms of the content design and delivery timeframes, and quite a bit of pre-work was required in order... READ MORE
It is rare these days to find a business partner that really listens and encourages you to maintain your identity, whilst at the same time providing an umbrella that allows you to do what you do best. I have found that the staff and management at RTO Leadership Institute set high standards not only with... READ MORE